Here at Bridal Fabrics, we appreciate the fact that choosing wedding dress material without actually going to a brick-and-mortar shop can be a daunting experience. That's why we have worked extremely hard to create our website, which offers you all the assistance you need to make informed choices. In this edition of our blog, we'll detail some of the ways that Bridal Fabrics has made online fabric shopping easy, convenient and reliable.
- Detailed Descriptions. On each product page, you'll find a full description of the wedding fabric, with details about colours, widths, materials, embellishments and more
- Images. Every fabric has been photographed in HD and the images can be zoomed closely so that you can see every detail. Many of our customers have sent in photographs of completed outfits made using our materials and these are displayed on the relevant product page as well as in our online gallery.
- Videos. We have made videos of our wedding fabrics which give you a better idea of their scale, as well as showing how they look when they are moving.
- Free Sample Service. You can request samples of our bridal fabrics so that you can feel the handle and match colours at your convenience. Your first two samples are provided absolutely free with our compliments.
- Filters. Our online fabric shop offers thousands of different choices and, to make things more manageable, you can use our powerful, dynamic filters to create a personalised shortlist. You can filter the products in a variety of ways including by colour, special offers, theme, embellishment and type.
- Customer Service. If you have any questions, you can get in contact with the expert Bridal Fabrics team by phone, email, Instagram or live-chat on our website. We are always happy to help.
- Blog & Newsletter. We regularly publish a wide range of blog articles about our fabrics, special offers, bridal trends and more. You can read these on the website or receive them direct to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.
To get you started in your search for the perfect wedding fabric, check out these two featured items...
Jacobella: 3D Ivory Lace
Particularly popular among our couture clients, Jacobella is a flamboyant and unashamedly-sexy wedding dress lace. Onto a base of sheer Ivory tulle, our designer has expertly-embroidered a stunning design that has been decorated with 3D laser-cut floral details, resulting in a gorgeous and glamorous bridal lace.
Pamper: Heavy Crepe
Pure luxury, this glorious fabric weighs a stunning 271 grams per square metre. Exclusively available in wedding Ivory, Pamper boasts a superbly-silky handle and magnificent drape, with two-way stretch adding to its versatility.
Browse our collection of wedding lace online today!