Buying Fabrics Online
Every time we buy something online, whatever it may be, we want to be certain that we are making the right decision: this is even more important when buying fabrics online to create wedding gowns or special-occasion clothes. To help you make intelligent, successful purchasing decisions from Bridal Fabrics, we have made the experience of buying online fabrics simple and informative in a number of ways.
- Text. On the dedicated product page for each fabric we carry, you'll find a detailed written description of the material. This contains important details such as price, dimensions and special care instructions.
- Pictures. Onto a contrasting pink background, we have placed high-quality, zoomable photos of our fabrics. Every detail can thus be clearly seen, including both edges.
- Videos. Bridal Fabrics has its very own YouTube channel and the videos also feature on the product pages. Watching them will give you a clearer ideal of the handle and scale of our wedding dress material, as well as allowing you to see it in motion.
- Fabric Samples Online. After finding fabrics you like, you can order samples by simply clicking the 'Request a Sample' button and giving us your details. Your first two samples will be sent without charge.
- Safe, Simple Ordering. All you need to do is select the quantity you require (along with other details such as color, if applicable) before heading to our secure, easy-to-use checkout.
Start your search for the perfect wedding dress material with these two fabulous options...
An ornate and opulent lace fabric with identical scalloped borders, Jacqueline was described as 'modern yet timeless' in a review from one very happy customer here at Bridal Fabrics.
Lustrous filigree thread has been used to embroider laser-cut leaves and flowers to a tulle base, before pearls and beads have been added as embellishment. Check out the matching lace appliques!
Super-smooth, sensually-soft and with the most luxurious draping quality, Splendor is a 100% silk crepe backed satin perfect for creating all kinds of bespoke bridalwear.
Choose from a massive selection of colors, from wedding classics like Ivory, White and Champagne to boho beauties like Papaya, Amber and Turquoise.
If you have questions about our products or need any other advice then please get in touch with our team. We are always happy to help!