Bold and Bright Colour Choices for the Mother-of-the-Bride
If you choose to have your mother of the bride outfit bespoke made, there are plenty of options out there in terms of both color and style. Made exactly to her measurements and so providing the perfect fit, Mom can feel chic and comfortable at one and the same time. Choosing lace and fabric for a bespoke outfit is so simple at Bridal Fabrics: just use the filter to select your chosen color and the request a sample to color match your fabric and lace online.
Be inspired by some of the bright and bold color choices here...
- Purple Guipure Lace: Reese. Delicately dense, the beautiful embroidery that comprises the design of Reese has the most divine luster. Both of the fabulously feminine edges match one another.
- Royal Blue Embroidery Lace: Austen. Emblazoned all over with flowers, this magnificent colored lace fabric could be used to make an equally-magnificent wedding guest dress.
- Candy Pink Lace: Maria. For a glamorously decadent mother of the bride outfit, Maria is difficult to top. Alternating rose motifs, which incorporate gold filigree thread, are additionally highlighted with fine cording.
- Teal Corded Lace: Riaz. Ideal for creating a unique bespoke dress, Riaz is a luxuriously embroidered lace that features superb floral motifs and identical scalloped edges.
- Aqua Corded Lace: Janis. A triptych of flowers, exquisitely corded, is framed by to create this sumptuous design. The pattern repeats as it moves across the open tulle, leading to splendidly scalloped edges.
- Polyester Satin: Majestic. One of the bestselling color fabrics we carry, Majestic is available in a vast palette of over 50 different tones. Silky and smooth, this wedding fabric has immaculate draping qualities.
- Polyester Non-Snag Duchess Satin: Contessa. Woven in Japan using twisted yarns, which create that signature non-snag performance and dense weave, Contessa is designed to maintain its shape well while being worn. This makes it perfect for full gowns and corsets.
- Polyester Luxury Duchess Satin: Flamenco. Almost impossible to distinguish from genuine silk, Flamenco definitely deserves the word 'luxury' in its name. Every wedding outfit made using this delightful satin is guaranteed to look special.
Discover many more fabrics for mother of the bride outfits here at Bridal Fabrics!